Our Opening Sequence

Our Preliminary Exercise Sequence

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

In our lesson today we managed to finish capturing our sequence and we edited a part of it too. It helped us to see that we did have some issues with continuity but those can be easily resolved. It also helped us see which of our shots we like best and meant that at lunch we managed to get started on a final storyboard. We've also cast both parts now, casting of the guy was starting to worry me as both people we had in mind couldn't do it but we've found someone perfect for the role, so now we can give both actors scripts, which me and Alice have done today (see below). We also need to think about what times the actors will arrive for the shoot, which is something Alice reminded me of, so we have to think of that when completing the shooting script which hopefully we can get started on tommorow so that we don't tell the actors too last minute. We also need to take a picture of the actors together, which we will put in a photo frame on her dressing table. We'll post this picture along with a picture of Barney, the actor we cast as the guy, on the group blog as soon as possible.

Script:
Girl: "Darling - you were meant to be here at 8:00. You're two minutes late "
Guy: "Ahh gosh yes I know, Sorry I'll be there soon. I'm just at the bottom of your road."
Girl: "Okay - well ... It's almost time (small pause?) for dinner."
Guy: "Okay I''m on my way - Love you."
(both hang up)

No comments: